Designing a new kitchen can be a daunting process. It’s one thing to look at a row of measurements or a rough hand-drawn sketch of the floor plan. It’s another thing to know how the space will look and feel. Mistakes during the design phase can translate to annoying delays or major expenses down the line. That’s why we offer the Kitchen Visualizer.
What Can the Kitchen Visualizer Do?
Our innovative program allows you to create a layout for your new kitchen. This way, you’ll have an idea of how things will look and where they’ll be when you’re standing in your future kitchen. It also lets you troubleshoot design snags and experiment with trendy new ideas. The Kitchen Visualizer is easy to use and includes drag and drop kitchen elements like:
- and more!
While you’re playing around with room elements, don’t forget to choose the space’s colors and materials. These include:
- experimenting with different styles and colors of cabinets
- customizing the color and finish of appliances
- selecting countertop materials including marble, granite, quartz, and more
- choosing countertop edge styles
- trying out stone and mosaic backsplashes
- comparing hardwood and tile flooring
Not sure where to start? Need decorating ideas? We offer a number of premade templates that you can browse through to get inspired.
Four Steps to Using the Kitchen Visualizer
- First, drop by the Kitchen Visualizer on our website.
- Next, take a look around the simulated room. All of the elements, from counters to faucets, are listed in a row at the top.
- Click on each category and choose what you want from the sub menu.
- Once you have a design you like, click the envelope symbol at the upper left to email a copy of your customized kitchen to yourself.