Granite countertops are an investment that can revolutionize the way you use and see your home. They add value to your house now and in the future. However, not every company knows how to handle and properly install this magnificent stone. Incorrectly installed granite countertops can be a real headache that costs you down the line.
So how do you know which granite counter installation company to trust? One of the best ways is through online customer reviews. From these, you can learn from the experiences of other customers located in your area. There are a wide range of review sites including Yelp, Angie’s List, and locally focused pages like Facebook groups. This is a good way to get a feel for how a particular company is to work with.
Real customer reviews can help you make the right decision. Here are a few things to look out for:
- Were the installers punctual and professional?
- Does the company offer a service guarantee?
- How was their customer service? Were they happy to answer any questions that the customer had?
- Did the company stay within budget and were upfront on all costs prior to installation?
- Can they handle unexpected issues that may have cropped up during the job?
- Was their work and products of good quality?
- Has the customer had any problems after the counters were installed? If so, how did the company respond?
- Finally, would the customer recommend the service and come back again?
Reputations take time to build. That’s why, when you find a company with a history of positive reviews, you know you’ll be in good hands. At Architectural Stone Works we pride ourselves in offering quality granite counters and excellent customer service. No project is too big or too small. Contact us today to find out more.